Ubercart is the most popular E-commerce themes for your website. It provides all the features before you start selling the products online. If you plan to launch an e-commerce website this theme is the best one for you if you are looking to build a community around a product, sell access to premium content, offer paid file downloads, and much more, all while maintaining a seamless connection to your users. Ubercart themes are designed to be enhanced and modified.
- First, install Drupal.
- Download and install the latest versions of the listed modules for Drupal 7 such as Rules, Views, Tools, Entity API, Entity tokens.
- The next step is to download and install Ubercart.
- Go to Administer > Site building > Modules (admin/build/modules) to start enabling Ubercart module.
- Download each and every module required for installing Ubercraft.
- Save the configuration now.
- Then install the core modules and other modules to proceed further.
- Then install the Ubercart when it comes with enabled diagonal box.
- After the installation gets finished you will get a notification.