This is a kind of themes is based on an intuitive foundation with a fluid grid system that automatically applied to your website. Responsive themes aim to offer user-friendly experience across various devices such as smartphones, desktops, tablets, and other mobile devices. Do you have a mobile with a small screen? Don’t worry! This theme has the feature of better readability and usability in the small screen mobiles. So, install Responsive themes for an attractive looking website.
- Download the file link that can be found on the documentation page of your theme.
- Once it gets downloaded, unzip the file you have got. The file will be unzipped automatically.
- Then log in to your dashboard and go to Appearance and select Themes.
- Click on Add new.
- You can see a search box on the top left of the page. Type the keyword “responsive” there. Locate the theme called ‘Customizr’, click Install now and then Activate.
- To preview the site, click on the Visit Site.
- You need to click on Customize it, to start the configuration process which can be found on the top toolbar.
- On the left side of the web page “Choose a predefined skin” drop-down menu is there. Under this menu click on the Skin to select the skin you like.
- Click on Logo & Favicon and upload your logo in 250 by 100 pixels size.
- Explore Site Title & Tagline and fill in the two fields
- Click on Front Page menu to select your Latest Posts, A Static Page or the default page as your homepage.
- Under Home Featured Page One, Two and Three, choose the pages you want to be displayed on the front page.
- Under Navigation, select the default menu from Main Menu dropdown list. Click on Manage Menus. A new tab will open with options to set up your menu.
- Check the pages you would like to include in the menu reorder them to your liking and, when done, click Save Menu.
- Get back to “customize it” page and click Save & Publish to save the configuration.