Open Cart Themes:
Open Cart is a complete e-commerce solution for online dealers which lets you launch your online store. Open Cart delivers all the standard online store functionality you might need. It is also a free open source e-commerce platform to add/manage your products online and, let your customers use a shopping cart to buy them, and then process their orders. So basically OpenCart has a wide set of features that give a strong grip over the customization of your e-commerce store.
Here is the list of most popular OpenCart themes:
- Mr Kofii
In order to install the Open Cart Themes, you can follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Make sure you have downloaded the Zip file containing the theme to your local computer.
- Extract the theme.
- Login to your Open Cart website using FTP.
- To the root of your Open Cart installation Upload the catalog and images folder.
- Once the upload is finished, login to your Open Cart Dashboard.
- Choose the website from the list and check the box next to it.
- Under the template section, Go to the Store Tab and choose the template you just uploaded from the drop-down menu.
- Click save. That’s it!!!