The multipurpose theme is an elegant and responsive platform for creating a single website template and it would fit any type of business. Multi-Purpose Theme is a part of WordPress Theme that covers a wide array of website types. It can be easily used for a blog and for any other websites. Moreover, the Multipurpose themes provide an opportunity for customization to any type of websites and are the best theme is being used in nowadays. Multi-Purpose Theme is also famous for its custom page builder which uses modules and content blocks for the easy creation of pages.
- First, log in to WordPress admin section.
- Download the theme and locate its ZIP file in a root directory.
- Go to Appearance and then Themes settings from admin panel’s sidebar.
- Make sure the WordPress is up to date.
- Install the theme via WordPress or FTP.
Install via WordPress:
- Log in to your WordPress site.
- Go to Appearance and then Themes.
- Then click on the option ‘Upload theme’.
- Now browse for the themes ZIP file you have downloaded earlier.
- Then extract the ZIP file and locate the theme which is inside the “Installable Theme” folder.
- After WordPress has packed installed the theme, click on ‘Activate’ to activate the theme.
Install via FTP:
- If you are unable to install via WordPress, you have another option to install it which is via FTP.
- First, log into your site via FTP.
- Unzip the theme file you have downloaded earlier.
- Extract the relevant folder to your server.
- Next, log in to your WordPress site.
- Go to Appearance and then to Themes to activate the theme.