MODX is a responsive and modern web template which comes in a grid-like structure. It is an advanced and powerful CMS which offers a quick and easy way for users to create, manage, and customize their website and blog. The Advanced version of MODX does not necessarily require any knowledge of programming. So if you are looking to create an awesome functional website in a completely less budget, then MODX themes are the best options for you to choose. This template goes best with small businesses, photographers, freelancers. The MODX platform empowers the developers to create HTML5/CSS3-powered websites and custom web applications easily.
Installation of MODX themes:
- Download the MODX theme file in ZIP format and upload it to your server.
- To start the installation process, load your web browser and run the setup script by navigating to the setup/ folder.
- After this, you will get the Install Options.
- You should choose New Installation. When finished click Next.
- From here, you will be asked to fill a form contains your database information. You need to submit your Database type, Database host, Database login name, Database password, Database name and table prefix.
- Then a popup will come containing another form for setting your database charset and collation.
- After this step, you need to create a main Administrative account. You will have to enter Administrator username, Administrator email, Administrator password and Confirm password. Click next when you are finished.
- Now click on install to proceed.
- When the installation is successful, click Next to proceed.
- Now you will be presented with a final message – “Thank you for installing ModX”.