A Drupal theme is a collection of files that provide a fully responsive layout for a Drupal website. Themes make Drupal websites beautiful whereas Drupal Responsive Themes are a perfect blend of flexibility, form, and function. Drupal Themes will perfectly adjust to any screen resolution for any device like support desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
Here are the top 5 of the most popular Drupal themes.
- Adaptive Themes
In order to install the Drupal Themes follow the below instructions step by step.
- First, you need to select a layout and then find an appropriate theme before you start looking for a theme.
- Go to admin panel and then click on Appearance > Install new theme after you successfully downloaded.
- After that, you need to browse your theme file and press
- After completion of installation process then you need to activate the newly installed theme by clicking on the Install newly added themes
- Locate the newly installed Bootstrap theme under the list of themes page. Then under the Uninstalled themes section click Install and set as default.
That’s it; the new theme is installed and ready to work.