Concrete 5 Theme:
Concrete 5 Theme is an open source content management Theme with multiple features. It contains a block-oriented Theme Engine to make the theme easy to work. This Theme also contains add-ons which help you to extend your concrete 5 sites. This is the Theme which only provides style adjustments. Working with concrete 5 Theme, You can improve the look and feel of your website. Developing a concrete5 theme is not difficult. So anyone can get it done.
Installation of Concrete 5 Theme:
- First of all, you must download the Concrete 5 Theme from the various sources that are available on the web.
- The file should be in the.zip format. Then upload the file to the Themes folder using the file manager in cPanel. Then extract the file.
- After that, you can unzip the file to your computer and upload to the themes folder using FTP.
- Then login to your dashboard and click dashboard button.
- Under pages and themes option select themes.
- After that, You can see the theme listed under Themes Available to Install. So click the blue Install button.
- After clicking the blue install button, a Theme installed message will be displayed. Click Return to Themes button.
- After that, under the currently installed themes, you can see the new theme listed. Then select the blue Active button below the theme name.
- After that, a confirmation message will be displayed. Click OK button.
- After that, a confirmation message” Theme Activated “will be displayed and this will complete your Theme installation.