A Weebly theme provides a general structure for any website created using the Weebly editor. It provides more flexibility to users such as allowing the site owner to change colours, adding search functionality, hiding areas of the site, change of fonts used throughout the site etc. To use Weebly theme you have to create one website so that you can use to test your theme. You can also use the Code Editor to customize and create themes by clicking Edit HTML/CSS option which is present at the bottom of the theme page.
Installation of Weebly themes:
For installation of Weebly theme, you have to go through the following steps:
- Click on Theme present at the top and then click on Change Theme on the left.
- Then click on Import Theme in the top right corner.
- After that, you can see a modal window. Click on Select a theme option.
- Then your hard drive will appear, just find your theme and double-click on it.
- Once you have imported your theme into your Weebly account, select your theme from custom themes area and click on Choose option to apply it to your current site.