One of the most fashionable services on the web is matrimonial profile posting and partner search websites. If you are an existing matrimony/marriage bureau or planning to start up a full-fledged Matrimony Website, it has become essential that you provide COMPLETE functionalities on your website. This is your chance to provide these services to the vast audience of match-seekers and make a difference. Our matrimonial management application allows potential brides and grooms to place their profiles and search partner profiles for a cost.
You need the following technical stuff to install and to use a matrimonial script:
- OS: Linux
- Web Server: Apache
- Scripting Language: PHP 5.4 or PHP 5.5
- Database: MySQL 5.5
- MOD Rewrite module (.htaccess)
- Either GD, GD2 for the image uploads and resizes functions.
- Zend Guard Loader installed
- If you’re unsure whether your server meets these requirements, simply contact us with your FTP details and we’ll check for you free of charge.
- Create a Database and a Database user in your hosting control panel. Assign this user to the database with full grant privileges. Note the password and database details to enter in the next step.
- Upload the upload_online_zip file in the package without extracting through your hosting file manager and install in your concerned domain folder.
- Unzip this in your file manager > Reload button > then DELETE this zip file (Please do not forget to delete the zip file after extraction online).
- Open connection.php file in your file manager > select this file and click on CODE EDIT button, it opens a text editor.
$server = “localhost”; // leave it as it is it its control panel hosting / like Zeewebhosting.com
$user = “root”; // Enter the DB user you created in step 1
$password = “”; // Enter the DB pass you created in step 1
$dbName = “webomania”; // Enter the DB name you created in step 1
- Go to PHPMYADMIN section of your hosting control panel and click on created Database. Then Press SQL query button > A text window opens where you need to copy paste the contents of the webomania.sql file in SQL folder you extracted on your computer.
- DONE! Login to your admin at http://www.yoursite.com/admin with default login as well as the password as “admin”.
- Once you are done it means your installation is completed.
- Edit your Site settings and other parameters.