Education website scripts:
Do you want to develop a perfect educational portal system online? Get it designed & developed today itself with our most advanced and innovatory online education website script. The script is developed with 100% source codes and license file for each domain. It comes with a complete economic package.
This PHP based product will help a buyer to launch an educational website with complete organizations, students & teachers modules. The product is user-friendly & custom-made to make the prior task accordingly. It is a readymade & a bug-free product that can be managed & installed easily. Installation & technical support is 100% free.
In order to install Education Website in your system, the atmosphere should meet the support with following technical basics:
- Apache version 2.0 or higher with mod_rewrite module enabled (allow override option should be set to all value for the installation directory).
- PHP 5.2.6 or higher with disabled safe_mode and open_basedir restrictions
- MySQL version 4.1 or higher, Version 5.x is recommended.
- Mcrypt PHP library
- Latest Version Ion cube Installed
- Minimum recommended memory available for PHP: 128 Mb
- Our technical support team is ready to give you installation and post-installation support.
Create and Install the database on your SQL Server. SQL Server Management Studio could be used for creating a new and clean database. Create a new database user and set him as database owner. Run all SQL scripts located in your SQL folder under the root of your project in the following sequence:
- Education website script SQLServer2005.sql
- Default Settings.sql
- AdditionalLanguages.sql (optional; contains Spanish, German, French, Italian language packs)
- Web.config Settings adjust your database connection string in the web.config file – Data Source, database, username and password (if any).
- Accessing admin area and configuring your education site. Go to the following URL (assuming you’ve installed to localhost/education): “http://localhost/education/admin/Login.aspx”
- Accessing member area, use ’admin’ as login and ‘admin’ as a password. Click on “Profile” -> “Settings” and change your password.
- If your package contains Ajax Chat then you also need to configure the “Ajax Chat” folder as an application from IIS.