Sometimes it shows a disk space usage warning, but it is difficult to know which folder is using too much space from cPanel.
You can check the disk usage details following the below steps.
- First of all you have to login into your cPanel account.
- Then In the “Files” section, click on “Disk Space Usage” Icon.
- There you can see which folder or directory is consuming too much space and you can also check the disk usage of MySQL.
To check the bandwidth usage, follow the below steps…
- Go to the metrics section and then click on “Bandwidth” Icon.
- There you can see bandwidth usage of your domain.