Well, if you want all your listed active domains to renew, you can do it easily by performing the bulk action on all of them together instead of doing it one by one. It will be more easy for you to manage all your domains collectively.
Here are the steps to renew multiple domains:
- Log in to the Control Panel of your Domain service provider.
- Open the page showing your Listed domains in the domain section of your account.
- Check the box next to each domain you want to modify.
- Click Modify Selected Domains.
- Select Renew Domains.
- Now Click on Renew Selected Domains.
- Now you will lead to the Billing and Payment page for renewal transactions.
- Once the transactions are complete, all your selected domains will be renewed.
You can also change the other settings like Lock/Unlock Domains, Enable/Disable Auto-Renewal, Enable/Disable Domain Privacy, Update Nameservers and Move Domains for the selected domains.