You can add one or more domains to your hosting plan by simply following the steps which are as follows:
- Log into your Hosting cPanel.
- Click on Add Domains which can be found under the Domains section.
- Enter the domain in the New Domain Name section.
- After the domain is entered. Click the Sub-domain field and the Document Root (usually public_html/domain.com) will automatically fill in.
- If you want an FTP added, you need to create an FTP account associated with this Addon Domain.
- The FTP account would only have access to that particular Addon Domain.
- Click on Add Domain.
Following this steps will add your domains to your hosting plan.