1. Online Reputation is essentially required to make business growth online.
2. In the past days, development of the web was very slow moving, so it requires more time to develop structured responses to the problems for the organisations.
3. Nowadays, consumers provide their views very quickly just because of developed consumer generated media which can make or break a brand. So, online reputation matters a lot for a brand to spread its business over the internet.
Online Reputation Management (ORM):
1. Online Reputation Management is the act of monitoring, addressing SERPs.
2. As reputation is the first priority for a brand they never wish that somebody puts the dangerous and harmful reviews on them.
3. Online Reputation Management combines marketing and public relations and establishes a strong relation with search engine marketing.
4. The ultimate goal of Online Reputation Management is enhancing high ranking with good publicity and indexing in search engines with all positively associated websites.
5. There are basic 3 steps under Online Reputation Management which enable you to protect and manage your reputation in search engine results. They are: