“BLACK HAT” What is it?
Black Hat indicates to a hacker who violates computer security for little reason beyond maliciousness or for personal gain.
Search engine optimization, it‘s a process of getting traffic from the
- editorial or
- natural search results on search engines.
BLACK HAT S.E.O:
An aggressive S.E.O strategies, techniques & tactics that linked up with search engines directly.
Black Hat S.E.O Usage | The Motivation behind Black Hat S.E.O
- Quick financial return on a Website.
- Quick focused Review to the search engine.
- To send the accurate information forcefully to the Search Engines.
- To create a space in the bigger brandy market.
- “Money Matters”, Google Ad Words Ads
- Black Hat Choice:
- Techie people
- White Hat Choice:
- Marketing-minded people.
Black Hat S.E.O can possibly result in your Web site being banned from a search engine, however since the focus is usually on quick high return business models, most of the specialist use Black Hat S.E.O tactics consider being banned from search engines a somewhat irrelevant risk.
What is Black Hat S.E.O?
Tactics and techniques that qualify as Black Hat S.E.O?
How to report Black Hat S.E.O?
How can Black Hat S.E.O affect you and your website?
White hat & black hat techniques:
S.E.O techniques can be classified into two broad categories:
White Hat (Marketing > Technology):
Black Hat (Technology > Marketing):
Various Black Hat S.E.O Tactics:
These Black Hat S.E.O tactics are not violence the Google and other search engines algorithms & can be tolerated:
- Content Automation
- Doorway Pages
- Hidden Text or Links
- Keyword Stuffing
- Reporting a Competitor (Negative S.E.O)
- Sneaky Redirects
- Link Schemes
- Guest Posting Networks
- Link Manipulation (including buying links)
- Article Spinning
- Link Farms, Link Wheels or Link Networks
- Rich Snippet Markup Spam
- Automated Queries to Google
- Creating pages, subdomains, or domains with duplicate content
- Pages with malicious behaviours, such as phishing, viruses, Trojans, and other malware
Risky Techniques Used Today
- Paid Links, Buying links for S.E.O.
- Spam Comments, intended to create free backlinks.
- Duplicate Content refers to the well-known “copy and pastes” content creation.
- Article Spinning, similar to the duplicate content issue generating “new”, “unique” article.
- Cloaking, a technique of introducing different content for search engine spiders and visitors of the site.
- Doorway Pages, small pages help for ranking & spamdexing in search engines
- Keyword Stuffing, the web page is loaded with keywords in the meta tags, considered as web spam or spamdexing.
- Invisible Text, visibility is limited to the search engine spiders but not the site visitors.
- It’s a risky way to practice because they are usually detected sooner or later.
- A website can be banned, or
- A website can be penalized.
- A website banned is very rare in the news because it means an ultimate removal of a particular website from the SERPs. Penalization is a common issue to pay for negative S.E.O and involves lowering a website’s rank.
Social media references: