Web Designer’s Success Guide is the definitive guide to starting your own freelance Web design business. In this book designers step by step instructions on how to achieve the following.
- Transition from full-time to self-employment
- Freelance on the side to make additional income.
- Find new clients and keep them coming back for home.
- Market your freelance business
- Manage your projects professionally.
- Price your services appropriately.
Publisher: Airgid Media Inc.
About an author: Kevin Airgid has started his career working for Western University London, Ontario developing generation one website and continued to grow his interactive experience working for companies developing Macromedia Director Project for Kiosks, Interactive TV, CD-ROM and other old school technologies. Then he has moved to the metro Detroit area and worked for large advertising agencies, interactive studio, and dot-com companies. Fourteen years ago he launched his own interactive studio. Over the year he has developed interactive and motion graphics for clients such as Disney, Nike, ESPN, CBC, MTV and Pepsi and authored several books.
Social Media References: