Author: Jason McDonald.
Category: SEO, Social Media
Are you in the business where digital marketing is the key to your success? then to overcome the black cloud on your success you’ll definitely need this book for SEO. The author teaches you
- How to use keywords effectively?
- What are tags?
- What helps a site rank high on Google, what hurts it?
- Additional tools to study to have strong knowledge.
- WORKBOOK that speaks in simple English and provides practical step-by-step instructions to optimize your website.
- What are Search Engines and SEO roles for your website
The list of questions goes on and on, but this book answers ALL of those.
One of his readers says:
“Everything from A-Z is covered in this 2017 SEO Fitness Workbook to benefit your website. There are worksheets in the book “TO DO.” that gives you a more hands-on approach to learning SEO for your website.
In the process of learning more about SEO, keywords, and links you will glean suggestions for your business that you may not have thought. There are links in the workbook to use for watching videos in each chapter to understand better the process being explained.”
About the Author:
The author has been active on the Internet since 1994 and has taught SEO, Ad Words, and Social Media since 2009 – online, at Stanford University Continuing Studies, at both AcademyX and the Bay Area Video Coalition in San Francisco. His style is practical, his passion is to bring out the simple from complex business topics- hands-on and fun. Jason McDonald received his Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley, in 1992 and his B.A from Harvard University in 1985.Then after he began a successful career as a technology journalist and entrepreneur. Over 1700 people have taken his paid training, over 19,000 his free webinars. Active all over the YouTube, you can find more about Jason.
- The author also has a separate book for Social Media that simply goes hand in hand with the SEO Fitness Workbook entitled.
Other publications from the author:
- Social Media: 2017 Marketing Tools for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram & beyond
- SEO fitness workbook 2016 edition
- SEO Fitness Workbook 2015 edition
Social Media References: