Author: Adam Clarke
Category: SEO, Marketing strategies
SEO 2017 is a one-stop digital marketing guide to user SEO to your business growth. It is a great supplement from those just starting out in SEO and marketing to experts who want to fine-tune their knowledge.
From this book, you will also discover:
- Important concepts on SEO, from beginner to advanced.
- Sneaky tricks to get local businesses ranking high with local SEO or Regional SEO.
- How to find keywords that will send customers and increase traffic to your site.
- Create and re-purpose content.
- Engage users with your content by using different social media channels.
- Build and manage your online reputation, plus handle negative reviews.
- do quality link
- Opt keyword strategies to optimize your website and all of your content.
- Use pay-per-click advertising in the most cost-efficient way.
- Build a revenue generating website (market strategy)that will help power your company’s.
From the Readers’ View:
“Definitely up to date with Google’s recent updates and some of the latest things you need to do. Everything is well laid out, easy to read and there are lots of great links to check out.this book is extremely helpful for any beginner or even advanced marketer or developer.”
About the Author:
Adam is an entrepreneur, bestselling author, SEO optimization professional and a business advisor. He learned to program at the age of 7! And decided to drop out of designing college to start internet marketing and advertising agency. Since then Adam wrote several successful internet businesses and has become an authority on business strategy and SEO expert. He is also a Google Analytics and Google Ad Words certified professional with the Google Partners program.
Best known for his best-selling book SEO 2016, Adam has achieved thousands of number #1 rankings in Google. Now you can read the ground-breaking book that reveals the inner workings of search engine
- SEO 2013: Learn SEO in 2013 the effective way
Social Media References: