Last Updated: November 17, 2017
This policy governs the collection, use, disclosure and communication of your personal information.
and sharing of your information when you use the The webomania Service.
At The Webomania solution, we do not sell or share the personal data of our partners, clients and prospects to any third parties, whatsoever.
Third parties who assist in our business operations and help us in providing our services to you can be imparted specific information,
provided they agree to keep it confidential.
The information we collect about our visitors and their visits will not be disclosed.
It may, however, be used for marketing and promotion, but as non-identifiable and aggregated information.The Webomania uses Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Ahrefs and SEMRush to find vital information about the traffic and rankings data of the websites of our clients or prospects.
This information is used for improving the services.
Personal Identification Information: Webomania solutions pvt. ltd may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways.
Some of the ways we may collect personal information include, but are not limited to, the following:
1)When users visit our website by using various Internet browsers,
2)When users fill out a form on our website,
3)When users take advantage of the activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site.
Users may be asked for name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other information.
If users voluntarily enter this type of information, they understand that it can be stored by Webomania solutions pvt. ltd.
Users always have the right to refuse to supply personally identification information; however,
users should understand that such refusal may prevent them from engaging in certain site-related activities.
- Non-personal Identification Information: The Webomania solutions pvt. ltd ,reserves the right to collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Site.
Non-personal identification information may include the user’s browser name as well as the type of computer used and technical information about how users connect to our site,
such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Web Browser Cookie: Our site may use “cookies” to enhance the user experience.
Cookies are placed on a user’s hard drive by his or her web browser for the purpose of record-keeping.
Users should be aware that cookies may also be used to track information about their Internet activity.
If they do so, they should note that some parts of the site may not function properly.
- Disclosure of Personal Information: The Webomania solutions pvt. ltd has a policy that prohibits disclosure of personal information to any third party.
However, in the event that we are requested to provide information by law enforcement officials or as the result of a court order in connection with litigation, we may be required by law to provide information to certain parties.
In these events,The Webomania solutions pvt. ltd will comply with court orders and laws of the United States in this regard.
- Protection of Personal Information: The Webomania solutions pvt. ltd takes every reasonable precaution to protect the personal information of our clients against loss, theft and misuse.
We use security measures to guard against unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration of your personal information and intellectual property.
We ask that users of our site also endeavor to safeguard personal information by entering this information only when requested by Orange County SEO’s site.
We are not responsible for information given to third-party vendors or others who may request such data from users.
If a user leaves Webomania solutions's website, we are not responsible for the use of personal information on third-party websites.
Users should read the privacy policies of these websites to determine how their personal information may be used.
- International Users: The Webomania solutions pvt. ltd abides by the “safe harbor” frameworks of the United States Department of Commerce regarding information collected from international customers.
How the Website Uses and Shares Information About You:
- 1. We use personally identifiable information you supply through the Website to provide you with the product,
service, and/or content you have requested.
For example, if you subscribe to any of our online content, we may use your e-mail address to send you a confirmation notice as well as the content you have requested on an ongoing basis as long as you are subscribed.
Similarly, if you enter an online sweepstakes, we will use this information to notify you if you are a winner.
We may also use the information to communicate with you about new features, products or services, and/or to improve the services that we offer by tailoring them to your needs.
- 2. Unless otherwise specified on the Website, we may share any information collected about you and your device with our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and with carefully selected companies who we think may offer services and/or products that may be of interest to you.
If you do not wish to receive future commercial messages from us, you may unsubscribe by clicking the link at the bottom of any of our email messages.
Please note, however, that your information may still be used to communicate transactional or relationship-related messages to you.
- 3. We may also allow access to our database by third parties that provide us with services, such as graphic design and copywriting services, but only for the purpose of and to the extent necessary to provide those services.
And if you choose to purchase products and/or services, including without limitation proprietary online marketing tools and/or content,
on or through features on the Website, we may forward your information to third parties for services such as credit card or other payment processing, order fulfillment, credit pre-authorization, and address verification.
Some of the information you have provided about yourself may be managed by third parties. In such cases, the information may be used by such third parties, each pursuant to its own policies.
While we will only authorize them to use this information for the express purpose for which it is provided, we do not bear any responsibility for inappropriate use by these third parties.
- 4. We reserve the right to access, use, and share with others your personally identifiable information for purposes of health, safety and other matters in the public interest.
We may also provide access to our database in order to cooperate with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, as well as private parties as far we are required.
- 5. We reserve the right to use the information we collect about your computer, mobile or other device (including its geographic location which may be used to cater geographic-specific sponsored messaging to users),
which may at times be able to identify you, for any lawful business purpose, including to help diagnose problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, analyze trends, track users’ movements around the Website, and to otherwise administer the Website.
We also reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group for any lawful business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, clients and customers.
- 6. In the event all or a portion of the assets owned or controlled by us, our parent or any subsidiary or affiliated entity are sold,
assigned, transferred or acquired by another company, the information about our Website users may be among the transferred assets.
- 7. We reserve the right to identify you from your Registration Information and/or to merge or co-mingle anonymous or non-personally identifiable data about you,
your offline and online behavior, and/or your computer, mobile or other device (including its geographic location),
with your Registration Information and/or other personally identifiable data for any lawful business purpose.
cookie: A “cookie” is a small text file that a web site can place on your computer’s hard drive in order,
for example, to collect technical information about your activities on the site or to make it possible for you to use an online “shopping cart” to keep track of items you wish to purchase.
The “cookie” transmits this information back to the web site’s computer that, generally speaking, is the only computer that can read it.
You may set your web browser to warn you whenever a site attempts to place a cookie on your computer or refuse to accept cookies.
Technical information collected by cookies will not be linked to your personal information.
Notification of Changes:
How to Contact Us?: